The Avaya 900 MHz Wireless Telephone solution is a wireless communication system that enables customers to communicate over hand held wireless telephones using their facility's Avaya Communications System.
The Avaya 900 MHz system is based on a micro-cellular design that consists of a Master Control Unit (MCU), base stations, and wireless telephones. With its advanced micro-cellular architecture, the system locates small radio transceivers or base stations throughout a customer's facility to accommodate on-premise roaming. As a wireless telephone user moves within the coverage area, the call is seamlessly passed between base stations. The system supports up to 3,200 users and millions of square feet of coverage, giving customers a scalable enterprise-wide wireless voice solution.
• Durable enough to withstand the rigors of daily use
• Simple to operate without extensive training
• Provides all the features of a wired telephone set
• Superior voice quality — comparable to a wired telephone
• Vibrating Ringer
• 2x16 alphanumeric and multi-line icon display
• Order Battery Pack separately
Repair - $79 each Online Only - Please print and include this page in the box