|Nortel 1110 Phone - The IP Phone 1110 is a single-line, standard-level desktop IP Phone, which encompasses the sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design of the IP Phone 1100 Series.
The IP Phone 1110 integrates a 143 x 32 pixel, fully-backlit, grayscale display which delivers superior viewing experience, a four-way navigation cluster with enter key for enhanced navigation, an integrated IEEE 10/100 switch with LAN and PC ports to support switching of collocated PC traffic and a robust suite of business telephony features as delivered from Nortel Communication Servers.
- Fully-backlit ,monochrome, 143 x 32 pixel display with anti-glare screen
- Eight fixed keys and four context-sensitive soft-label keys
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter Key
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Switch with LAN and PC autosensing ports
- Voice Message/Incoming Call and Feature Status Indicator LED's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet and local AC power options
- Field upgradeable firmware downloads via Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) or UNIStim File Transfer Protocol (UFTP)
- Secured communications with signaling and media path encryption along with network authentication*
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (802.1ab) support for network discovery and inventory management
- Proactive Voice Quality Management (PVQM) for enhanced administration and diagnostics
- Unicode for complex font and character presentation on IP Phone 1110 display**